Women’s Assault Prevention & Self Defense (Preservation)
Our women’s courses are based upon research conducted through law enforcement and abduction/assault reports.
We include our A.W.A.R.E.™ training (situational awareness), physical techniques designed to get you out of the situation and to safety.
We also teach you how to aggressively deal with an attacker to allow your family (children) to get to safety. We end all of our seminars with a scenario pulled from actual assaults/abductions to allow you to put the tools to work.
We have a FREE 2 hour seminar which we can bring to you or you can set it up at our location (minimum 20 participants)
Our normal seminars are 4 hours each and designed for 20 – 30 participants max. The cost is $25 person.
Our instructors for these seminars are all current, former, and or retired police officers and military personnel. What this means to you is that they have first hand experience in dealing with being in combative, empty hand situations.
Again, we can bring this program to your organization and we will offer a different seminar focus every quarter starting in August 2013.
What do we cover?
- Awareness training – the key to NOT being in a confrontation
- Proven and true gross motor techniques – why is this important? As your heart rate increases, your ability to do things such as use a key to open a door (fine motor skill) diminishes. You physically can not do it!
- Combat/fight breathing for combat/fighting – there is a difference
- Dealing with injury to self
- Legal impacts of defending yourself and or others
and much more!
A child abduction prevention course is often offered during our women’s assault prevention seminar/course. Click here for more details.
Call us now at (850) 386-7279 to schedule a training seminar.
Be Safe and Be A.W.A.R.E.™