Master Russell has over 20 years of martial arts experience that includes training and teaching. He currently holds a 5th degree black belt in Shaolin Kenpo Karate and holds rank in Shotokan and Filipino Martial Arts (under Bo Jackson). Mr. Russell was awarded the title of Master under the tutelage of his teacher, Professor Jerry Ingle (8th Degree) in August 2018. He is a certified instructor and serves as President of the Board of Instructors for Tallahassee Integrated Martial Arts and is head instructor of the kenpo program. Russell graduated from Florida State University with a B.S. in Chemical Engineering. He is a registered Professional Engineer in Florida and works for the City of Tallahassee as an Environmental Engineer.
Bo Jackson – Jun Fan Gung Fu/Jeet Kune Do, Filipino Martial Arts (Eskrima, Kali, Arnis, Silat), Integrated Grappling Arts, Board Member
- Instructor in Jun Fan Jeet Kune Do – TKJKDG/CADM (Sifu Dan Inosanto Lineage)
- Senior Apprentice Instructor in Jun Fan Gung Fu – JFJKDGA (Sifu Larry Hartsell Lineage)
- Black Belt (Lakan Guro) in Filipino Martial Arts – TKJKDG/CADM (Guro Dan Inosanto Lineage)
- Black Belt (Lakan Guro) in Doce Pares Multi-Style System – Eskrima, Kali, Arnis – WEKAF (SGM Dionisio Cañete Lineage)
- Senior Apprentice Instructor in Integrated Grappling Arts – JFJKDGA (Sifu Larry Hartsell Lineage)
- Additional Martial Arts Training in: Southern Eagle Claw Kung Fu, Tae Kwon Do, Greco-Roman and American Freestyle Wrestling, Shorin Ryu Karate, Kenpo Karate, Judo, Muay Thai Kickboxing, Wing Chun Gung Fu, Combat Submission Wrestling, STX Kickboxing, and Mixed Martial Arts. Over 20 years training and still learning…..
Theresa Pepe – Kenpo Karate Instructor and Board Member
Theresa grew up in South Florida and graduated with a master’s degree in Biomedical Science from Barry University in Miami. She is a former officer in the United States Navy and currently works as an Environmental Consultant in the Florida Department of Environmental Protection. Theresa has over 21 years of experience in the martial arts including Kenpo, Tang Soo Do, and a little Jiu Jitsu. She has recently begun studying Kali with Bo Jackson. Theresa serves on the Board of Black Belts for Tallahassee Integrated Martial Arts. She is an assistant instructor in Kenpo and the Women’s Self Defense Program.
Dean Hilton – Kenpo Karate Instructor and Treasurer
Dean has over 12 years of experience studying Kenpo karate and has been a certified instructor for 7 years. He currently holds a 5th degree black belt in Shaolin Kenpo Karate and has rank in Filipino Martial Arts (under Bo Jackson). He serves on the Board of Black Belts for Tallahassee Integrated Martial Arts. Dean is a Certified Public Accountant and currently works as the Chief Financial Officer for Apalachee Center, Inc.
Kevin Hsieh – Kenpo Karate Instructor and Secretary
Kevin started Kenpo karate when he was 7 years under Bill Brogna and Chad Peterson in Acton, Massachusetts. He currently holds a 5th degree black belt in Shaolin Kenpo Karate and has over 15 years of experience. He has a PhD in Chemical Engineering and works full time at the Department of Agriculture as a scientist and is an Adjunct Professor at Tallahassee Community College.
Kaitlyn Sisk – Kenpo Karate and Board Member
- Kenpo Karate 4th Degree Black Belt
- Kid’s Program Coordinator
- Women’s Only Instructor
- Pursuing degree in Special Education for Special Needs Adults and Children
Rupert Giroux – Kenpo Karate Instructor and Board Member
- 4th Degree Black Belt Kenpo Karate
- Brown Belt under Grandmaster Marty Ferrick of Mizu Ryu Ju-jitsu
- Experience in Tae Kwon Do, Moo Duk Kwan, and Ju-Jitsu
- Limited basis studies Aikido among other martial arts
- Has been practicing martial arts for more than 20 years